Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Waste your time de blog?

I became less blogging at here since...?
Maybe I have no time...
Maybe I need some time...
Maybe I have to concentrate in my study...
I have a few possible reasons.
But the most is...
Somebody don't like me to blog.
He thought blogging is only waste my time.
Especially for me who is not good in study.
I will get scold if I continue blogging.
But do you know?
I only can voice out my feeling at here.
And you're trying to stop me...
If there is no more blogging,
I have to get another way to express my feeling.
And you seldom listen to me.
Yes, I seldom share my feeling with you.
Even about that incident that somebody did...
Selfish? I don't know...
But you really don't like to listen to me.
And you only want me keep following you.
Stress and give up...

No comments: