Friday, May 8, 2009

Good Luck, Everyone!

ANGRY!!!

Angry with...???

STOP IT, Mr LAME...
I really cannot tahan with you already, man!
Don't let all of us feel angry with you, ok?

Give me a break, man.

Yesterday.
First time to try McFlurry...
EXTREMELY DELICIOUS!!!
I love it! Hehe...
Thanks for Yen Yen to let me try ya!
Next time I belanja you back...

Exam is coming...
MATHS, BIO, CHEMISTRY...

Maths = Pure math + Applied math
My pure math ok la...
Normal lo...
But Applied math, DIE...
At least can get B ma?

Biology = can pass or not woh?
About plants' lives la...
I m not a plant, ok?
What heart attack la...
What the hell DNA la...
What scary diseases la...
What immunity la...
I haven't understand yet la!!!

Chemistry = Haih...
I hate calculation so much!
I only know that...
This one mix with that one...
That one mix with another one...
Finally, mixture = BOOM!!!
My head boom...
My brain boom!!!

Everything is BOOM!!!
Oh... I almost forget that!
Loh asked me to do something la...

Well... Once again.
Good luck for every candidate.
Gambateh ya...
Headache already.
Good luck for myself also...

No comments: