Monday, January 11, 2010

Did I? Should I?

Did I choose the right way? Did I think properly before? Should I change my way start from now? Is it too late? Many people asked me to follow my real thinking or feeling. But they never think that why should I ask them if I already know the answer. Will you ask your friends if you already know that 1-1=0? ( I don't want to use 1+1=2 because it is too simple. Haha... ) Will you ask your friends if you already know your own problems? Some will say yes and some will say no. For me, depends on what problem is it. Everyone has his or her point. I already entered a room, a non-light room which was full with exploitation but a little kindness. This made me so sad, even more stress recently. I felt suffered and tired in that kind of room. I wanted to escape but I needed to wait. I needed to wait for a good timing. Sometime, I wonder what is the limitation for exploitation. How it work? No answer at all... I had a friend who has been disappointed in a love affair, I think. I knew he was very sad at this moment. And what I told him was the same thing. Sometimes, we would like to persist in between holding and giving up. So, we do what we should do for now. But how bout me? I felt stressed when I gave him this sentences. This world is going to end soon. Did I know what should I did? I need a plan, a plan for my future. Even just one day...

No comments: