Monday, February 23, 2009

Friendship can b 4ever

Can I postpone the tags, CL & SL?
Bcoz I m really really lazy now...
Haha... Well well well, do it now lol...

Wat 15 things tat u guys talking bout?
Curious bout tag now...
Well... I'll start now. Simply... Ok?

1. I m a girl, not a boy. ( Like tis? )
2. Errmm... I like sweet food,
but not include chocolates.
3. I don't like starcraft sometimes.
4. I seldom shopping in my life.
5. I hate gazat very very much!
6. I will feel sleepy when talking bout "BIO".
7. I prefer cold compared to warm.
8. I will bcum emo when I m in period.
9. I like my horoscope very much.
10. I like to watch funny movie to make me laugh.
11. I m in cold war wit my mum now.
12. I hate the police in tis country.
13. I hate falsity or pretense in my life.
14. I already gt long time no touching my bicycle.
15. I like watermelon juice so much. Haha...

Finally finish already.Hehe...
Sorry, guys. I dun know how to do the tags.
So, simply do it only. Sorry ya...

Well... I quite emo today. Haih...
Worry bout a lot a lot of things...
I gt a badly marks for my bio test.
Really really really worst in my test 4.
Too many terms to memorise...
How u guys can memorise them perfectly?

Are u dun like a person now without reason?
Example: I dun like u bcoz of ur face.
I dun like her bcoz she s very lan c...
I dun like him bcoz I really dun like him...
PLEASE STOP IT NOW... Ok?
U r hurting them, did u notice?
Bcoz of their face...
They will get ur "beh song".
Izzit their face are their faults?
If u found ur frens very lan c,
who always boast in front of u...
Would u angry or "beh song" wit them?
Will u know tat they r juz kidding at tat time?
Will u know tat their meaning r not boasting at u?
I can sure tat some ppl only like to boast,
but not to challenge u... Understand?
But u all condemn "executions" for them.
U all ostracize him without telling them...
Tat s unfair for them, u know?
U already make a scar inside their heart.
Do u think bout their feeling?
Down? Sad? Disappointed? Or angry?
Bcoz they gt a fren like u?
Ya, I will disappoint bcoz of u if tat person is me!

If u dun like them bcoz u really dun like them,
u r the mad! Bcoz u gt no any reason to hate them.
If u still b fren wit them although u "beh song" them,
means u r hurting them now "indirectly"...
u r the most mendacious ppl in tis world!

Think bout tat, my dear frens.
Respect to each other, can?
PLEASE dun hurt ur frens anymore.
Dun be a ostensible fren in ur life.
If not, u will regret one day bcoz of ur inveraciuos.

FRIENDSHIP CAN BE FOREVER IF U WANT...

No comments: