Monday, February 2, 2009

Leave me, gazat!

Hello... I'm back!
Waiting for me? Haha...
Miss me? Hehe...
I know u will do it, SL.

Well... Everything were quite ok.
Such a boring CNY in this year...
My dad had to see doctor at KPJ.
He should take care of his diet now.
My relationship with my mum quite bad.
She was my opponent, I thought.
Nobody will know my situation...

We went for movie at Jusco, Kepong.
Watching Red Cliff II yesterday...
Such a "huge" movie...
I mean the action, the characters...
There were many people in the cinema.
Crowded dou we had to sit in the 1st row.

When I back to my room...
My roommate was came back already.
She got exam on Tuesday.
She study at outside for her exam.
Suddenly I saw a gazat sticked on Leong's door.
At the moment, I know that gazat can FLY!!!
WTF!!! Damn gazat!!! I hate gazat...
I closed my door immediately.
BUT... It came into my room!!! Quite big...
I shouted to ask for help... HELP!!!
Leong did not want to help me... Damn him!
Winson came out and settle the gazat...
Luckily got him... That was what we called...
Gentleman, agree? I'll remember you, Leong!
I heard that here got many gazat recently...
I really will get HEART ATTACK
When I saw it FLY to here and FLY to there!

We got a plan to watch midnight movie.
The worker said "habis" when I asked for tickets.
Then we went for tea at Kepong...
The drink that I ordered quite sour!
Well... We talked a lot of our house.
About the people inside the house...
About the gazat... That can make me CRAZY!!!
Winson said that he got biten by gazat recently!
What a scary incident, for me...

Gazat, can u please go away?
I really cannot tahan with u already.
You made me became maid...
Please leave me, please...

Anybody can help me to settle the gazat?
Or you guys got any method to kill them?
You can share your opinion with me.
Because I really need your HELP!!!

2 comments:

NightKids said...

lol...
it was a wonderful story about "gazat"...

btw...
dont think so negative about ur mom...
no matter how bad she is...
she still ur mom...
right???

i hate my mom b4 as well...
i experienced ur feeling...
and i understand it...
but...
now that u alrdy age 18...
try to think properly...
ur mom nvr kill a pp or go rob bank...
maybe she just got different ideas with u...
it's just a vry tiny problem...

家和万事兴...
家衰口不停...

虽然我不知道你和你母亲有什么过节,
不过,
严禁对父母无礼啊。。。
所谓:有国才有家,有家才有你。。。
哪来的家?
不就是“父+母+你”。。。
母女哪有隔夜仇?
否则家就不完美,
国也会跟着退步。。。

actually i just passby here...
just accept whatever u like in this comment and ignore those u din like...it's just my point of view about ur current post...
^^

L.San said...

thanks a lot, gary.
i will think bout it ya...
:)