Monday, February 16, 2009

HURRY = REGRET (sometimes)

14 February, Valentine's day for every couple.
Since we back to our hometown on Friday,
so we did not follow the trip to Sunway with them.

I sent him back to his house first on that day.
I can see that his mother quite happy to see him.
Her smile was telling us that she miss her son so much.
He had to help his family to work after we back.
I asked him to let me follow to know how he worked.
He used a silver bicycle to take me went to the port,
a small port without any big ships, only the seafood.
Quite romantic at that time, although the weather is damn hot.
Then, I helped to distinguish the sotong and small fish.
We talked a lot when we peeled the prawns at his house.
I was his audience... He told me his thought and his dream.
All are secrets between us. Haha...

On Saturday, I didn't know what he had planned.
I was just waiting for his call. He was quite busy, I thought.
Errmmm... We only went for a simple dinner without wine.
But we got champagne that he brought from his house.
I accepted 3 gifts from him. And I liked them so much.
I still remember, I had my Valentine's day in NS last year.
And I was received his gift When I came out from the camp.
Thank you, dear. I really had a nice Valentine's day this year.

This morning, we wanted back to TAR college by car.
Unfortunetally, we had an accident near Ijok there...
We wanted to dodge a car in front of us which had an emergency brake,
because of the irresponsible motorcycle that turned right suddenly.
We felt that we would knocked down the car in front of us,
then we turned the stering to right to dodge the red car.
WTF!!! The motorcycle turned right slowly in front of us.
Then we shocked suddenly and had an emergency brake.
Then we heard "BANG" and we knew a car knocked us.
"Die liao..." we said. We looked to each other for 3 seconds.
I was so calm at that time. Why? I really don't know...
Maybe this was my first time and I didn't know what feeling was that.
The bumper that behing my car was fall down a bit.
The metal become dented and the light had PECAH!
Walau... The Malay woman cannot get her husband.
We were arguing for whose fault. We were in hurry...
Somebody was came and introduce himself after a while.
I don't know who was him and he gave me his name card.
He said that he was responsible in this kind of case,
like insurance, claiming of money, repairing the car.
His friends were came after him. Got many people at that time.
The incharged, an Indian asked us to report first,
then only can get the claiming of money from the woman.
I was so scare to let my father know about it. But how?
I had to ask him about the insurance. That's why I called him.
After he explain to me about the car's insurance,
we decided to make report at Batang Berjuntai Police Station.
If not, we had to pay for the repairing of the car by ourselves.
We waited for the traffic police from KS so long in the police station.
We were so hungry because we didn't eat anything this morning.
He went to buy some breads to save our stomach nearby.
Finally, the fat traffic police was coming. I hate him so much!
WTF!!! His sound looked like was our fault. We were victims!
Now I know that what was the meaning of POLIS XXXXXX.
In my idea, they were only know that Malay is the correct one.
For them, the other races in this country are not residents?

Well... We spent a few hours in the police station.
We still not sure that we would get the "SAMAN" or not.
Because of this, I had a bad mood today. Maybe tomorrow...
"This is the biggest gift that I received on Valentine's day this year,"
I told him in the car. He only used his smile to reply me. Haha...
We have to back again tomorrow for repairng and claiming.
So maybe I will be quite busy with the car in this 2 weeks.

Of course I hope no more accident next time and forever...
If not, I think my dad will not let me drive anymore.
The main one is I don't want to see any injury anymore.
So dear, don't forget what u promised me this morning.
FOR MY DEAREST FAMILY AND LOVELY FRIENDS,
Drive CAREFULLY everytime and never so close to other cars.
Because I really don't want any matter happen on you all...

1 comment:

Melvin Goh said...

is like tat de la,
don worry gurl :)
be happy.
malaysian police are like tat de...
the one in trafic is worst.
why? i went to the same thing also ler.....
but i'm lucky to hv my insurance plp to go for all the report and waiting...

btw,chill,atleast u spend ur valentine with ur love one rite?

ps:do add me in ur linkz ya

Melvin Goh,
SN9d