Wednesday, March 11, 2009

谁对谁好?

I went to watch "Love Matters" last Saturday.
A qualitied Singapore's love and comedy movie...
I liked most of the phrases in the movie. Really...
Especially... 岁月长了,你对她的爱还剩多少?
Something liked that la! I almost forget already.
Yea, how many love are there after many years?
I think no one can answer this complicated question.
My answer... I don't know. I really don't know.
But I will try to maintain all of my love on you.
Most of the ppl are finding for the freshness of love.
Because they liked the new things, right? Haha...
To maintain the relationship between couple,
they should give their lover something difference.
How? That was a challenge for every couple. Hehe...
I never said that our relationship is maintained.
But I will try to do it. I will try my best. 真的...

Finally the pre-mid course Bio test finish already.
I studied for the test, Quite strange, right? Haha...
I spent about 2 days to understand my DNA.
But I still cannot memorise what DNA what RNA...
Thanks for him to force me to study study study.
And restricted me did not online or play games...
But... When I saw the paper, first response: WTH!
I never see this what what things before leh! Die...
Well... Forget about it la! Extra test only ma... :-p
But I have to prepare for my mid course le la!
The Bio practical was interesting today. Haha...
Of course, I never see human blood cell before what!
I could see the human white blood cell! I could...
After the class, we went for playing volley ball.
I only know about the Pikachu's volley ball game.
Such a big gang... They were so so so active loh!
There were a lot of funny things happenned. Haha...
I sat at beside... Their motions were very funny.
Cally, your face ok? Sure ok ah? An active girl...
SL, you really really looked like a Standard 6 girl
when I saw you from the top loh! Hahahahahaha...
I saw some guys quite "yeng" when they hit the ball.
But I went back with him when it was start rainning.

Because of the test, I did not online for few days already.
Damn "guai" loh! Haha... Next week is holiday week!
I don't know whether the car ok already or not.
If ok already, then I can go yam cha with them loh!
They are waiting for me to back hometown. Hehe...
Then I m waiting for my holidays loh! Hurray...
For the students who will get their result tomorrow...
Is it tomorrow? Tomorrow, right? I don't know la...
I got long time didn't back to the school already ma...
Ok... I hope that they can get colourful result loh!
Means GOOD GOOD GOOD result la... :)

感情里没有谁对谁好,只有你觉得值得就好。

No comments: