Friday, March 20, 2009

No government

This is the English's version for my previous post, demanded by little Seow Yen. Sorry ya...
I did not have enough time to rest during the holidays, because of the insurance of the car and renewal of my driving licence. Even I had no time to meet my hometown friends also. That day, we were called to report again for the accident at police station becauce the Malay woman who knocked my car did not go to report the case. Well... Fine. Because of this, I was scolded by my dad. He thought that me was a irresponsible person who never care of this case and settle it quickly. "So ma fan... Waste my time only. I pay for ur father la..."Somebody who included in this accident said. Hey uncle, this was not the money problem. This was the responsibility...Ok? I knew the polices in Malaysia are useless, all are the fools. We were scolded by the police when we entered his office. Police can scold people like this? Without any reason... I m a Malaysian who has the freedom to talk, right? Luckily I was not so stupid. I recorded the evidence (He scolded us for about 5 to 6 minutes) in my phone. He never think that I will do that. I m not a kampong girl, ok? I as him, why the woman didn't report the case. He answered "how I know" angrily. "Then you as a traffic police cannot find out the woman?" I asked. Because we got the woman's car number already what. "YOU PERGI CARI SENDIRI LA...!" He shouted at me. At that moment, I was very very very angry until my blood almost pumped out. I endured... Luckily the word of "BABI" did not shouted out from my mouth at that time. The fat police said that we were decided to repair the car by ourselves and gave up to claim the woman's insurance. What the hell? FXXX his mother ah! STUPID! USELESS! I was be driven beyond for bearance. What for I reported the case if I don't want claim the insurance? I m ready to complain this big, fat, useless pig at the ibu pejabat balai polis KL. Reason? Because he was impolite to us, irresponsible, discriminated against races. My dad was agreed with me. He will ask for his friend's help, who know a Chinese what high-ranking police officer worked at KL police station. Finally, the woman reported the case. She said she never report because we decided to repair the car by ourselves. My fire was at the highest limit already. What the FXXX?! I thought she was taught by the police to say like this de. Now, I hate Malays, I hate the Malaysia's polices the most!
For my hometown friends: Do you know Guat Lian was sick? She had an operation 3 days ago, you know? I went to visit her that day. She lost a lot of weight. She got stomache before. She was admitted into many government or local hospital. The doctors inside only pressed her stomach and gave her what oral rehydration method but never scan also. Scanning was the basic method to check the problem of the stomach. They never check out the illness then let her go. However, her stomach was very pain until she cannot affrord it. She was admitted into a private hospital at KL. She reached there about 2 something (pm) and had a check. The doctor there only pressed her stomach once, then he knew her cecum/ceacum was splitted, started to break already. She will in crisis without operation. About 4pm, the operation was started. She stayed in the hospital for a night, RM4000++ was gone. It was quite expensive, but at least she still alive. Lian told me, maybe she only got the appendicitis and her cecum was splitted by the doctors in local hospital because of their pressing. I was thinking about the news of what irresponsible local hospital cause the death of people because of their late rescue in the newspaper, I felt sad to the victims. Lian was ok now, she had to rest a lot. Now her stomach got a 4 inches scar with gauze after the operation. Pity her... She was already thin, but now lost a lot of weight somemore. You all go to visit her if you free, ok?
The government system was very very terrible. Protect the residents? NEVER! I can't find a reason to trust the government anymore. I lost my confidence to Malaysia's gorvernment. And... I was back. Yes, yesterday. This is the end of my translation. Sorry for the inconvenient...

No comments: