Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My brother was grew up!

I went back last week, since I had 2 weeks never go back already. My mum was not at home. She went to Singapore for her job. And my sister... She started to work finally!! She stayed at home for don't know how many days, how many months or how many years already. Haha... And now she is staying with my aunt at Teluk Intan for working.

My brother had fever when I reached home. "What doctor said?" I asked him. "Normal fever only. Taking medicines now..." He spoke to me softly. I was walking around my house. Not bad! Even my house had no any girl or woman nowadays, my house still tidy and clean. I can't imaging that, 2 males could take care of the cleaness of the house.My brother did all the houseworks! And he is only 15 years old and 10 months now.

He mopped the floor. I almost fall down because of the slippery floor. He actived the washing machine to wash all the clothes, included my T-shirts and pants also. He folded all the clothes. He knew how to keep all the things. He did everything. Once again, he did all the houseworks!! My dad had to work. He had not enough time to take care of my brother. So my brother went to school by bicycle, went to tuition by bicycle. He took breakfast and lunch alone at outside, I think. Sometimes, he took the meals at home to save money. On Friday, even his was sicked to have the fever, but he still attended all the classes, went by himself on bicycle. For me, I will skip the classes you know?

He heard to me. He did revision on his study. He would ask me if he faced some problems. He seldom take pocket money from my dad. On Sunday morning, I took him went for breakfast. I paid with RM50. "Why don't tell me just now? I have small cash ma..." He said. "Never mind la... The money have to be used also." I told him. Even he seldom get the pocket money from my dad, he still think to pay for me.I felt heart-touched. He changed a lot. I could see that... Before I started my journey went back to KL, I told him. "Study hard ah... If you need money, just tell me." "Emm..." He answered me. Then he helped me to put the things into my car.

My brother started to grow up. He really became obedient. I think my dad will be very happy. I felt satisfied because he became mature. I think he started to know how to take care of himself without the help of anybody. And I will appreciate what he did during the period of 3 females were not at home. I m proud of you, brother. Thanks a lot, brother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Monday morning, I woke up so so so early. Everyone was same with me la... Our purpose was to check our AS Level result! I checked SY's result first. And I told her result by sms. She was shocked and called me immediately. Yea, she got a good result. "Really? Really or not?" She asked me the same question don't know how many times already. Haiya... SY, I will not lie to you de la... Relax a bit! Haha... I think she was shouting in the LRT at that time. Malu la... Please don't shout in the LRT next time. If not, Ah Gong Ah Mak will be shocked because of you leh! Haha... And I got a normal result. Ok la... But I don't really satisfy with the Maths. I expected a higher gred for my Maths. WTH... So sad about this. Well... It was passed.

That day, JC, SL, SY, CL and me went to sing k at Sg. Wang for celebration. After that, we went for a movie--Overheard. Quite satisfied with the movie. Well... We faced some problems when we back. Only a bit error la... Sorry, SY. I never think about something. And I... Yea, I felt sorry to you. Sorry to SY and sorry to everyone...

SY had explained to me at night. But I still wan to say sorry lo... The next day morning, SY came to my house. We talked a lot about the incident. Emm... Let it pass ba...

I haven't tell my dad about my result. Give me some time. I will explain to him de. I m going to stop here. And stop "ordering" me please... I m tired.

No comments: