Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random Post

I knew you did all the best for us. Thanks for all... And once again, happy birthday to Qiao Er and Chin Pu. Keep charming everyday!!

I'm here, KL. Ready for my study life. I talked a lot with my dad during my holidays. About my study... About my brother, my sister and even my mum. We went out for dinner at the same restaurant for 4 days. First day, my dad invited my neighbour who lived alone. His children never come back during the holidays. Some were busying with their new jobs, some of them busying dating, as I heard. Now I know... The children getting bigger, the lesser the time to spent with their family. So I will appreciate the time that I spent with my dad and my brother start from now.

Since my mum back from Singapore, I became more silent. I don't like to talk in front of her. I knew there was a problem which was a big gap between of us. And we never solve it... I had tried to talk with my mum but I failed. Sorry, give me some time please.

I was studied and practising the exercises of complex number in Pure Maths yesterday. I found that I lost a lots. And now I tried to find it back. Somebody told me that it was not too late. I hoped so... I have to rush and rush... To complete all the papers.

My target for tonight is : Biology. I will start from gene technology in textbook. But now... Waiting for movie -- WHERE GOT GHOST?! Yeah!!!

3 comments:

qiaoer said...

thx a lot^^

Aang said...

'I knew you did all the best for us.'

Who u mean?
Me???
xP

L.San said...

ya la... u lo... perasan betul la u...