Sunday, November 22, 2009

cousin's wedding

last tuesday...
i went back to tk after my last paper in tarc n my lunch at gk. in the evening, i straight away went to kampar for my cousin's wedding party. yea, a 2 hours journey made me so so so tired. when i reached there, i was only ate ate ate wat my brother took for me. haha... and my biggest cousin brother asked me to drink wit him. my mum, my sis and my brother aso kena... i said carlsberg but he brought tiger for us. wat the hell... i think he was already mabuk b4 we start to drink. tiger aso no prblem la... den we keep joking joking n joking at that nite.
the next day...
they all called me woke up in the early morning... my mum asked all the gals gals n boys boys follow my cousin go to fetch the bride. learn the tricks tat prepared by the "sisters", kononnya. den we ma go lo... 1st time to be "brother". hoho... but i learnt nothing at all. haha... after tat, we back home again for drinking tea n taking angpau, of course! ^^
in the evening...
we had the wedding dinner at kampar. there were 6 tables for my cousin's malay frens. the decoration was so so so beautiful. i thought the theme was "romantic". haha... the nanyang siang pau n magnum had sponsored wat wat wat bla bla bla... the musics in the dinner were soft n nice. no sing k at tat nite. my cousin asked a band from kl to perform their shows all the time. RM15,000 for the band! oh my god... the wedding cake was came out by itself from the bottom of table. firecrackers were light up when my cousin n his wife cut the cake. so romantic... the wedding photos which shown on the 2 big screens were so nice. RM12,000 for only the wedding photos. no wonder so beautiful la... my cousin spent a lot of money on his wedding, i think. after the dinner, i went back to tk. i reached tk was already midnite.
and tis few days i did nothing at home. eating, watching, playing n sleeping... but now i already at kl. i will start to find a job tomolo. nope, some jobs... gud luck to myself la... n nowadays the crimes is serious-ing. pls lock the door immediately when u come out or go in. be kful wit ur handphones, handbags n wallets...

2 comments:

Aang said...

the wedding cake was came out by itself from the bottom of table

O.o????

L.San said...

mean gt a machine push the cake up automatically la... understand?