Monday, August 30, 2010

Frienship is Forever

I'm going to finish my 1st sem at UTAR.
I can't imaging that i can survive until now.
Well... First of all, I was happy to stay with my Y1S1 classmates.
Minyee, my best friend before. She needs a lot of advices in her life.
Vancy, my sifu for most of the subjects. I don't know how she study to get a colourful results. She is pro in everything...
Janice, another pro simou. She always stick with sifu one. Haha... Only one word for both of them -- Pro!!
Kok Soon, our class rep. Although he learnt everything in Chinese before, but he understand what tutor teach here. Geng la...
Sushi, a pro singer in our class. I admire her because she paid her fees by working herself. For me, I felt shamed to use my dad's money.
Chin Min, another intelligent boy in our class, with white and baby skin. Haha...
Calvin Chang, ABC!! He was American Born Chinese... Cool man! Sometimes his attitude looked like a kid. So childish. Haha... Pro in studies also.
Yi Leng, the tallest girl in my class. She was 173cm ok? So jealous with her height. She was another hardworking student in our class. She got high marks in everything also.
Yin Ching, our leader for every presentation and assignment. She was intelligent also.
Finian, a guy who don't know Chinese. He can't speak Mandarin as well. I think he is learning now. Haha... But he was cute at all. Ladygaga top fans...
Joanne, a girl with big black specs. She liked t shoot people one as I know. Haha...
Huey Tian, she looked like a big sister in our class. You can feel the wind when walking with her. XD
David, a boy that I seldom see him in the class. Skip? I don't know. But I saw his result was quite good as well.
Garden, a Melaka boy. He always home-sick one. Haha... A clubbing boy also.
Syuen Yun, I don't know her name as well. Sorry ya... She was hardworking too.
Lee Ying, a cute girl in our class. Now I still remember her smile. ^^
Lee Yee, a girl with gold n curly long hair. She always together with Syuen Yun. Best friends, I think.
Joshua, a skinny guy. By the way, he was nice too.
Pei Qi, I was not so close with her. Anyway, nice to be friend with her.
Jasline, Pei Qi's best friend. I was not so close with her also. But nice to meet her.
Sip Yee, FAF tutor loved to call her name in the class. Haha...
Fei Gi, I was not so close with her also. But she was pretty as well.
Hui Chin, another pretty girl in our class, with her temperament.
Jess, again, leng lui in the class. She was so so so slim. Haha...
Debbie, Jess's relative if I was not mistaken. She always be along with Jess.
Charles, the only one Indian boy in our class. He was quite funny.
Shamala, the only one Indian girl in my class. She was matched with Charles, right? Just kidding. Haha...
There were some classmates that I don't know their name.
I'm sorry about that, my dear Y1S1 friends.
I hoped that I will have another chance to know all of you.
Maybe we will not in a same class for next sem, which is Y1S2.
Maybe I can't meet some of you the days later, since UTAR so huge.
I hope that we can know each other forever and ever.
So, please do call me or say hi for me when you all see me on the road, even in the campus.
I will remember who you are because you stay in my life and bear in my mind forever.
Frienship is forever...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi i like the blog very much.

溯雨潇潇 said...

haha~i when know know everthing??= =

L.San said...

prernatutors, may i know who r u? u know me as well?

kok soon, haha... u can de. XD