Monday, January 12, 2009

My God

I only went for the GP class today.
Not ponteng... Ok, man?!
The other class already cancelled ma...
All the lecturer got meeting what...
About the course fee...
Haih... I have to go to Public Bank again.
Yea, RM2800++ is quite a big amount what...
After paying his bill in the bursary,
we 'hang' over there. Haha...
They decided to swim at GK,
the swimming pool under Ting's condo.
I thonght that was Leong' idea.
Bcoz he got long time no swimming already.
I could see that he loved swimming so so so much.
Somemore, no need to pay what...
Bcoz Ting stayed at there ma...
Got a bit kedekut hor? Haha...
Well... We drove to there with my poor car.
( At least the engine still can be operated, ok? )
Leong went down to swim first,
then followed by Tharma.
We wait for Ting to come down so long.
Bcoz of Leong's excitement,
he splashed the water liked in the sea.
And he made us wet wet wet.
Well, he did not know that...
A guard was starring on him.
Maybe he did not see the rules first.
Then he 'scolded' by the guard gua...
We didn't hear what they talked.
I thought he was 'beh song' already.
Luckily, the 3 guys enjoyed swimming finally.
They wanted to bathed after swimming.
Then we had a sit at Ting's condo.
OH MY GOD!!! MY GODNESS!!!
I never see any house also,
but I was entered a 'store room'.
Do u know what I saw at there?
A lot of newspapers, wires and cabels,
unfolded clothes, books and papers,
and boxes on the floor. Walao...
The floor so so so DIRTY somemore.
The kitchen... How to cook at there?
I really don't know why he still can tahan.
I entered his room when he was bathing.
Most the clothes were put on the mattress.
Ok, let us imaging that...
He sleep on the clothes that acted as mattress?
OH MY GOD!!! I can't imaging that.
Furthermore, the house quite dark.
I was busy fighting with mosquitoes there.
Lee was busy taking photos of the terrible condition.
Conclusion is, this house can enter the 'world record'.
That why I said a successful man need a woman behind of him.
That was enough. Haha... Luckily, I m a girl.
You should be appreciate, ok? Haha...
We ate at a restaurant. Quite beautiful...
But the food there... Still cannot get full marks lo...
Leong and Ting busy playing chess at there.
I almost fall a sleep after having my lunch.
We were back after that. I drove at that time.
Hey man... Got licence already, ok?
I have to study Bio now.
Maybe tomorrow got quiz lo...
Good luck for me...

No comments: