Saturday, September 25, 2010

Emo Day Again

Emo-ing recently…
I have my own problems.
I have my own pressure.

But you never understand me.
You never agree what I do.
You never say yes what I ask.
So, what for I tell you?
So, what for I respect you?
Since you are not respected me first as well.

I asked myself.
Did I wrong?
Did I wrong with my decision?
I have my own opinion too.
Again, I want to remind myself.
I’m going to 20.

I should have a 20 years old life.
Not a controlled life.
And you are over control on me.
I’m a teenager.
Teenagers have their life styles.
And you can’t change it with your mind.

I think I won’t tell you all these things.
Once I ask, you will scold me once.
If you can’t change, I try to change.
But please respect me as well.
I have my temper also.
If not, I will leave you one day.
Without telling you…

No comments: